Skip to main content

We are FEATURED!!!



Honestly, I am really what they call "STAGE MAMA", anything and everything that is good for my little man, I will definitely join or do. Contests, Promos, name it all ☺.

I am new to this blogging world and I am really enjoying it. I am able to express the achievements of my son and most importantly, I am able to share to the world anything that I want to express.

I am so happy because WE are being future on +working mama blog! This is the first time that we are both featured in a blog. This blog is about Mommies and their precious jewel.

http://www.workingmama.info/2013/03/mpj-mama-diosyl-and-baby-dirk.html#.UU0ZUBew2lU

All mommies can join this Mama's Precious Jewel by +working mama by Mommy Dorry ♥ and shout to the world how greatful we are that he have our precious jewel ♥





Comments