Skip to main content

A MESSAGE FOR MY MAMA VANGIE


May is the month for Mothers, to welcome this month; I made a letter for my Mom.

Dear Mama,

The word THANK YOU is not enough to express how much I am blessed to have a mother like you. For providing me and Kristine with all our needs and wants, preparing very delicious meals every day, washing our clothes even though you are very tired whole day doing the chores, earning for a living despite you are very busy taking care of baby Dirk and being the best Lala Vangie.

We may sometimes fight on small things, getting angry and easily get disappointed on my wrong decisions, you never fail to show how much you care about me. 

Now, that I am a mom like you, all the things I have learned from will be the values and lessons I will teach my son. We may not blessed to have a complete family, but you make our family a perfect one.


Comments