Skip to main content

Thank you January & Welcome February

It’s been a while since I had my last post. I have been busy not only with my office tasks but mommy duties as well. I have been very thankful for the month of January; a blessing with my job because I got promoted, blessings from online contests because I won, a blessing of good health for my little Dirk and a new business opportunity that I was able to start just few days ago. 


My Dirk ♥

New business ♥
To all my friends and readers, let us not forget to thank the Lord for everything

Comments

  1. Aw...congratulations on your promotion, your wins and your new biz! And yes, our children's health is valuable. So true that we mustn't forget to thank the LORD. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all your early achievements, take time to enjoy them, you still have 11 months to catch up :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are all welcome, Thank you & Godbless! ♥♥♥