Skip to main content

Oh Hello Summer!

It’s been a long time that I have posted my last blog, after the 2nd birthday celebration of our little boy; I had a lot of errands that needs to be attend to, not only at home but at work. March has been a very busy month for me and despite of that, I am very thankful that I was able to handle it. Our little boy who just turned 2 had grown up so fast; loves to be more independent and very active in playing.


To start the summer, our boss sponsored a beach outing for us, not only for us employees, but we were privileged to bring our families with us. We had our beach outing at Costabella Tropical Resort Lapu-lapu Cebu City. The place was really nice & cozy and the kids really had a great time. The pool and beach line is safe for kids because their life guards are very attentive, the food is great & the amenities are excellent. 

How about you? did you started your summer already? how did you start your summer?

Family ♥

Enjoying the Pool
Milk Time
Our boy loves the beach
With his Papa at the Beach line

Our Team w/ their families
A token from Costabella

Happy Summer to all of us! ♥

Comments