Skip to main content

WELCOME 2015! My 365 days Savings Challenge

Hello Dear Friends! Hope you had a blast last January 1! As for our family, it was our first time to spend the New Year with together (our baby Dirk, me and his papa) J at home. A very good bonding to start the year!






I would also like to share to you my very own savings plan for this year, some called it a 52 weeks savings challenge, but for me, I made my own that I will surely complete and accomplish this year. How about you? what's your saving plan this year?


Comments

  1. This is actually more doable than the stuff I'm seeing on the internet the past few days! Will try this! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for dropping by Jhanis ☺ Goodluck!

      Delete
  2. Oh, I think I can do this. I want to do this! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes mommy! you can really do this! :) thank you for dropping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay this is much easier! We can do this!

    --

    nhengswonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your right neri! simple and achievable! :) Thank you for dropping by!

      Delete
  5. i'll try to catch up with this one. very easy nga!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are all welcome, Thank you & Godbless! ♥♥♥