Skip to main content

Welcome JUNE!

Before I welcome the month of June, I would like to thank the month of May for the over flowing blessings my son, my mom and I was able to receive. It’s the 6th month of the year and there are a lot of reasons to celebrate this month.


I am turning 26 on the 26th
As much I wanted but I am not getting any younger. I will turn 26 years old on the 26th of June. I am very thankful because I am able to reach this age with good health, adorable son, supportive family and stable job. To my dear readers who will also celebrate their birthday this month, cheers to us!



Father’s Day
The month of June is also known as the father’s day month. This month we will give tribute to our loving fathers.



Independence Day
As a Proud Pinoy, this 12th of June, we will celebrate our Independence Day.




I know some of you also have your own celebration this month of June, hoping that this month will be memorable and special for all of us.

Comments