Skip to main content

FREE Jake and the Neverland Pirates Birthday Printables

2 months more to go and our little boy will turn 2. As early as now, I am able to prepare the stuffs needed for his Big Day next year. He will have the Jake and the Neverland Pirates Birthday theme. Honestly, I am really enjoying this preparation because I am more hands-on and all the stuffs I have prepared are DIY.  Currently, I was able to print all the stuffs needed; the 30 pcs. Wooden baskets giveaways will arrive early next year and the balloons are also set. I already have the design of his cake with a matching glittered candle.

With this, I wanted to share to all of you the Jake and the Neverland Pirates Birthday Printables I have made for Dirk. I would like to thank Google for the free images. Feel free to grab ♥


♥ Creativity + Imagination = Magic ♥




♥♥♥

Comments

Post a Comment

Comments are all welcome, Thank you & Godbless! ♥♥♥