Skip to main content

My 2014 Goals as a Mom

We always want the best for our kids, right? This 2014 here are my goals as a mom and I am really praying that I can able to achieve all of these.

In 2014, I am planning to avail a Medical Insurance for my little kid, I was able to identify already the medical insurance company (MaxiCare) and my target for is by 1st quarter of the year 2014. I find it more practical if I avail Medical Insurance, is badly needed especially if you have a baby. Medical check-up is very costly and most especially when our kids got sick. Hospital rooms plus medicines are getting very expensive these days.

My 2nd goal is to increase my savings for at least 20%, currently I am able to allocate my budget and hopefully I can save more not only for myself but most importantly for the future of my son. Honestly, I was really having a hard time saving this 2013 because of unexpected payments like last June when my son got admitted to the hospital for a week. I am very much positive that I can save more this 2014.

My Last but not the least goal is to send my toddler to school by June 2014, by that time, Dirk is already 2 years and 3 months old, I already inquire a school near the office I am working with and by June of 2014, hopefully, our Dirk can go to school. Hoping to be a fruitful 2014 for all of us, cheers!


Comments

  1. Those are wonderful goals you have as a mom. As for me, I haven't written mine yet. I hope to have them in written in paper as soon as I get my mind cleared up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mommy Ruby, Thanks for reading. For me, I wanted to be more positive this 2014 and having these goals made me more determined :) Hoping you can also have yours :)

      Delete
  2. those sure look like perfect goals to aim for the coming new year. I have a few of my own, too, + it also include sending my little man to playschool come January. I have yet to sit down + write {or blog} about my specific 2014 goals, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mommy Vix, So happy to know that your little man is also going to school next year :)

      Delete
  3. Hi mommy Diosyl, does Maxicare offer medical insurance for work at home mommies? I have been trying to find one that's affordable. Goodluck to your goals and to your son's schooling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mommi Lani, yes they do. pls provide me your email so that I can forward you the info i got from MaxiCare :)

      Delete
  4. Nice plan.. I have to make my own Goal na rin for this coming year.. ^_^ cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy doing your goals for 2014 Mommy Jo :)

      Delete
  5. Pag mommy na talaga, hindi na pang-sarili ang goals..hehe..mostly pang-kids na natin. You are right mommy Diosyl, health, education and savings should be our main goals. God bless! :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your right mommy Lally :) Hope we have same goals for our kids :) Godbless you too and ur wonderful family :)

      Delete
  6. That's a good list you got there. Yes, my friend who had Maxicare years ago says it's a good medical insurance, there's no cash out. We're on Blue Cross (through my hubby's company) which is great for confinements but a bit challenging for E.R. and outpatient cases. Nevertheless, having one is a good thing, whatever the company.

    You just reminded me about adding savings...6 years ago, an agent from PruLife UK presented to us..I just might look into it this year. It sounded like a good plan...:)

    Hope you find the best school for your Dirk. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are all welcome, Thank you & Godbless! ♥♥♥