Skip to main content

Thank You 2019 and WELCOME 2020

2019 has been a year full of blessings and excitement. New Job,new friends, new baby, a healthy family, growing family of close friends & started my passion for my love for planners and plants.

My new job allowed me to gain new friends and able to do work but still have ample time to take good care of my family. Given the luxury to work from home as an executive assistant in a corporate set-up. Isn't that awesome?!

Team GVCAP / Gevity
We are blessed to have a new member of the family. We welcome our healthy Kaiden Yosef last October 2019 and so grateful for my sister's safe delivery via the cesarean section. sleepless nights yet fun and rewarding. This set-up we have right now is new to Dirk and I am just amazed by how he was able to adjust so easily.

Kaiden Yosef
A healthy family has always been prayer. Seeing my family members in good health makes me peaceful. This year, Mama has been feeling better and no serious cases for Dirk. I also consider my Innofriends as my family and so happy to see our circle growing.

My Family

My InnoFriends Family
In the last quarter of the year, I have been blessed to win a bunch of planners and decided to do creative planning. At my age right now, it is fulfilling to me every time I show my creativity in designing my planners and it came to be a sort of stress reliever.


I am also a new plant mom to a few succulents and cactus. I never knew I have a green thumb. They are very sensitive to take care but very rewarding to see that they are also surviving.


For 2020, I hope that God will shower me with the courage to face everything that will come. 






Comments