Skip to main content

My 1st Baby Shop Philippines Online Experience



My dearest will be turning 1 this March 5, 2013 and I was surfing the net to look for a birthday gift for him. I am one of those working moms who don’t have enough time to shop in the mall that is why I am used to buy online.

While checking on my Facebook, I saw the Baby Shop Philippines Page and immediately check their website. What really amazed me on my new found online Baby Shop is their very accommodating and prompt online CS Representative (my 1st online ordering/purchasing experience with this kind of customer service…
2 thumbs up!).

I got surprised with their 50%off AVENT feeding bottles, too bad I wasn't able to purchase because it was already out of stock. Good thing because they have a 20%off discount on other feeding bottles. After an hour on checking on the different products they are selling, I finally purchased the Playtex VentAire Bottles.
I got it for a very affordable price. Compared to the mall price, i was able to save around 35%.
Really a nice catch!

Currently I am waiting for my Playtex VentAire Bottles to arrive, as per their very attentive CS Representative; it will arrive on February 23, 2013.

Comments

  1. yes mum.. i've read so many comments about the good services of this online shop..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are all welcome, Thank you & Godbless! ♥♥♥