Skip to main content

My LAZADA Experience


I am one of those working moms who love to shop online. One of my favorite online shops is +Lazada Philippines .

Products and Prices
They have a lot of variety of brand and products to choose from. I was able to purchase products for my son from diapers (Pampers and EQ), tote bag (Huggies Baby Bag), feeding bottles (Pigeon) feeding necessities (mimiflo and childcare) and my recent purchase was my Torque Droidz Tab. I was able to purchase lots of product form Lazada because their prices are lesser from the malls and department stores.

Customer Service
I have observed that they have upgraded their Customer Service and basically they were able to handle my concern. Sometimes they have a delay in response but the good thing is they will cater your concern effectively.

Delivery Time
I am so amazed by their very fast delivery. A day after I order, it was delivered right in front of our doorstep. 5 stars for that.

To sum it up, my Lazada experience is GREAT!

Finally, I want to thank Lazada for giving me P500 Gift Voucher for my Participat​ion in their Customer Satisfaction Survey last 2012 and I am also one of those 12 winners of their 12-12-12 Promo.


Comments

  1. Hi Diosyl,

    We really appreciate the positive feedback you posted here about our company. We here at Lazada Philippines are doing our best to provide excellent service for our valued customers and comments like this keeps us all inspired.

    We have more products and promos to offer in the coming weeks and will be announced through our Facebook page and in our website as well and we really hope you could join us again.

    We really appreciate the comments you posted here in your blog and should you have any concerns or queries regarding your future orders, please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to help you out.


    Cheers,

    Eman
    Lazada Philippines Customer Service

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are all welcome, Thank you & Godbless! ♥♥♥