Skip to main content

Dirk's 1st Simala Trip : A Visit to Mama Mary

Since my college years, me and my friends visits Simala (located in Sibonga Cebu, 2 hrs land trip from Cebu City) to ask Mama Mary for guidance and help for the different endeavors we encounter. Not only we go there to ask something, but we also go there to give thanks to Mama Mary for never leaving our side during in times that we really need her help.

Last 2012, The “Birhen sa Simala” or “Birhen sa Lindogon” became my refuge when my little boy got sick when he was born. Again, I asked the help of Mama Mary to heal my Baby Dirk. With Her divine intervention and God’s Healing power, my son was healed.

From that moment, I promised Mama Mary to offer a visit with Baby Dirk as a sign of my deepest gratitude for healing my son.

Hello Mama Mary, I am Dirk ♥

Comments