Skip to main content

Monitoring the Growth of our Children in a Click

When Dirk got admitted in the hospital for 4 days, not only I am very much worried about his condition but also the weight he had decreased. Before he got sick, his weight was 13.2 kilos with a height of 93 cm at the age of 1 year and 4 months.

He had a check-up with his pediatrician yesterday and unfortunately his weight is now 13 kilos. I asked the Pedia if I need to be alarmed with this but gladly he told me that Dirk’s height and weight is still in above average range in his age.


With this, I research on web sites where in it can calculate the ideal height and weight of babies and toddlers.  I found the Medindia site . This site offered different tools that can help parents monitor the growth of their kids. I tried the ideal height and weight calculator for babies and got happy with its result.

Currently, Dirk is 93 cm ♥

Currently, Dirk is 13 kg ♥

Comments