Skip to main content

When Dirk Saw Agnes Gru (Despicable Me 2)

I think all kids (including adults and adults at heart) are very much excited for Despicable Me 2, me too are one of those. When Despicable Me (1st movie) was in shown on cinema last 2010, I was not yet pregnant on that time. I have waited for 3 years for the next movie. Now that I am a Mom, I wanted my little boy to also love this movie.
Agnes Gru ♥
Last night, while watching the TV commercials, I got speechless when the +Despicable Me 2 trailer was shown (the scene that Agnes was talking with Felonious); Dirk had a very loud laugh watching the scene and keeps on smiling seeing Agnes. Never thought that Dirk will react that way, at least I know he likes Agnes. I also introduce my little boy to Gru’s minions and hopefully he would also like them.

Minions ♥

Comments