Skip to main content

Thank You Babypalooza Bazaar, Michikoshoppes & SuburbaNANAY

Since I became a mom, I am very much interested with baby bazaar, not because I am in impulsive buyer (sometimes I am guilty ) but because I enjoy seeing such cute baby items and also products for mommies and soon to be moms.

Here in the Philippines, one of the most famous baby bazaars is the Babypalooza Bazaar.

“The Babypalooza Bazaar aims to provide a safe and comfortable venue for start-up entrepreneurs to offer and promote their business to parents and friends. 
Aside from brand new products for babies and toddlers, our event also welcomes sellers of gently used items and gear.” (Info source : http://www.babypalooza.com.ph/)


This year, the Babypalooza team will have their 4th Babypalooza Bazaar this Saturday, November 23, 2013 at the Walter Hogan Conference Center, Ateneo de Manila University Quezon City from 9AM until 7PM. 
Unfortunately; I cannot attend this bazaar because I am here in Cebu City. Really do hope they will have their next event here in our place.


In line with this big event, they had a GIVEAWAY via their Facebook page, one lucky contestant will win 1 locally made tote from Michikoshoppes and 1 jar of Mommy Patch Anti-Mosquito Rescue Gel from SuburbaNANAY.


And the winner is ♥

A blessing ♥
Thank you so much Babypalooza Bazaar, Michikoshoppes & SuburbaNANAY for this very good news and wonderful GIVEAWAYS ♥

To all my dear friends and readers, please do these wonderful sites ♥


Michikoshoppes

SuburbaNANAY


Comments