Skip to main content

WIN a Gift for Someone you LOVE

If your given a bag full of beautiful products form Sample Room, who do you want to give it to, and why?

My answer is: To my Mom

I guess many of us would really try our best to show how much we appreciate our mom. Since my mom and dad separated, she is our Mapa (Mama and Papa); she never failed to make us feel complete. Raising us (2 girls and 1 boy) was really tough for her, not only she was able to give us all our needs but most especially, she was able to balance her time for us equally.

When I became a mom like her, the more I appreciate the effort my mom sacrificed for us. What I learned from my mom is the most priceless gift I am able to teach my kid. She is always their not only for me but also for my son. Since I need to work for me to provide for our needs, my mom became the YayaLa (Yaya & Lola in one) of my little boy. I am sometimes worried because my mom sometimes forgets to pamper herself because she is very hands on in taking care of my little boy.

Mama, Thank you for everything...We Love you so much ♥♥♥

If given a chance to give her a gift this Christmas, the products from Sample Room will really be a perfect one. 

To all my friends and readers, you might also win a gift for someone you love! 
Just visit www.sampleroom.ph for more details ♥

Comments