Skip to main content

My 1st Planner from PersonalPlanner.com

Hi everyone! After how many years, I am back in doing product reviews which I am very passionate about. Today, I received a very beautiful surprise form Personal Planner.com. It took months before I received it, but it is worth the wait. For those who are planner addicts like me, check this out.

To start, I read about how Personal Planner started. How the husband’s planner gift for his wife turned into a business. This is truly inspiring since a lot was given a chance to personalize or customize their planner that would be perfectly suite their lifestyle. I am just so pleased since I designed my planner and I will be sharing the design I made for my planner.

For my cover photo, I love the black and white accent that is why I chose the angel wings design. The simplicity of the design is just perfect for me and the hard cover is sturdy so you can carry this planner anywhere you want.

 

I also like this first page wherein you can write something about your planner. Since I don’t want to lose my planner, I decided to put a message as simple as this just to make sure that the person knows whom to return it.


Since I am a working mommy, a weekly spread would perfectly work for me. I need to take note of all daily duties, my boss’ meetings daily and my son’s activities in school.

The dotted part on the half of the page is my corner since I can put also my own reminders and deadlines.



Every after the weekly spread is the monthly overview where you can start plotting important events, schedules or reminders for the whole month and an overview for the whole year so I can list down important events. I love the small notes at the side where I can also jot down some other stuffs.



To make my design more engaging, I chose to have a weekly unique quote for the whole year, I just want to have positivity for the whole year-round. The quotes are really pretty awesome.



I also added dotted blank pages so I can either doodle when I love to and take down important information as needed.



Another cool stuff added to my planner is the FREE stickers, plastic ruler and plastic pouch. The stickers are so adorable!



My verdict, my planner is a perfect 100 for me. I love everything about my planner, and I can’t wait to start the year 2020!

Want to own one? Do check now their IG account, FB account and website. They are very friendly and accommodating!

*Personal Planner*


Comments