Skip to main content

Review: Solea Mactan Cebu Resort

I am new to my job and fortunate enough to be part of our company’s family team outing. We had an overnight stay at Solea Mactan Cebu Resort and it was fantastic. The kids had fun and most importantly, we were able to bond and unwind.

Solea
Gevity Girls

There are 3 things that I loved about Solea.

Food
We had our buffet breakfast in Earth Restaurant and the food was lovely. I find it like a fusion of Filipino, Korean and American breakfast. 



Amenities
We were not given the luxury of time and that is why we spent more time in the pool. Dirk loves all pools and beaches. Solea has 7 pools and Dirk's favorite is the one where he can play. 

The water drop.
Play room

Dirk never fails to bring his little yellow excavator.
When he is happy, I am happy.


Friendly Staff

Staff was accommodating and attentive to our needs. they make sure to provide us with what we requested promptly.


Thank you for my team for the wonderful relaxation and Solea for the great stay.

Comments